Join Lone Star Region PCA
Enjoy the Porsche lifestyle when you join the Lone Star Region PCA. If you live in the Greater Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont areas, you will automatically be a member of the Lone Star Region PCA at no additional cost when you join Porsche Club of America.
The Lone Star Region provides Porsche owners (and aspiring owners!) multiple types of events embrace Porsche excitement with others that share the that share the passion and love of the marque.
With your Membership you will receive:
- Countless opportunities to socialize with other Members and share your pride in Porsche Ownership with the largest single marque car club in the world!
- Member Discounts for most PCA and Lone Star Region Events.
- Quarterly Editions of Lone Star Magazine.
- Monthly Panorama magazine, a world-class publication.
- Discounts on Parts and Labor at Houston Area Porsche Dealers. Note: Discount programs vary at each dealer. Generally 10% off parts, and in some locations 10% off labor and merchandise
- To sign up, go to PCA.org, and click “Join PCA.”
- Simply fill out the online application here.
- If you already own a Porsche, be sure to have your VIN handy.
- If you are an aspiring Porsche owner, you can still enjoy the benefits of PCA Membership! Be a part of our Family’s enthusiasm and energy!
- We hope to see YOU at the next gathering of Porsche owners/members!
Our Membership Chairperson is Alastair Donald. Contact Alastair with your questions regarding membership.
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche Taycan assembly October 9, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News September 2019 Recap October 3, 2019
- e-Brake News: Enter Member Only Raffle: 718 Cayman GT4, Spyder, Boxster/Cayman grand prizes! October 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: PCA Open House: Friends, Porsches, and barbecue September 25, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: 750 Porsche Panorama covers in less than two minutes September 18, 2019
- e-Brake News: Taycan Turbo & Turbo S: Porsche enters EV market September 11, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Learning Curves — High Performance Drivers Education September 4, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News August 2019 Recap September 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Nürburgring record: Porsche Taycan with in-car video August 28, 2019
- e-Brake News: 2019 Werks Reunion Monterey was biggest ever August 21, 2019
- Porsche extends electric sports car model range with the Taycan 4S October 14, 2019
- Porsche Experience Center Hockenheimring now open October 13, 2019
- The Porsche 911 RSR success story: Three years full of wins and titles October 13, 2019
- IMSA: Porsche wins all titles at the Petit Le Mans season finale October 13, 2019
- IMSA: Mutual respect is the secret to success October 13, 2019
- Exclusive special-edition model in motor sports design October 12, 2019
- Porsche and Boeing to Partner on Premium Urban Air Mobility Market October 10, 2019
- Twice round the world in the Porsche Taycan October 10, 2019
- 9:11 Magazine, Episode 13: Porsche DNA October 9, 2019
- Porsche increases deliveries by three percent in the first nine months October 9, 2019